Saturday 31 August 2013

Tian Tian Chicken Rice

Back in Jul'13 when Tian Tian Chicken Rice was featured on Singtel Hawker Heroes Challenge, I have been wanting to try out the legendary chicken rice which even Gordon Ramsay couldn't beat. The fiance actually discovered a Tian Tian branch which was situated near my place & we had chicken rice for dinner on Sat night.

Finally I had a taste of this legendary chicken rice. And actually, legendary or not I can't decipher, just tasted like an above average plate of chicken rice to me. The champion of all chicken rice in my opinion still goes to my favorite stall - Delicious Boneless Chicken Rice, review another time! :)

Tian Tian Chicken Rice
12 Jalan Pari Burong
Singapore 488678
Tel : 6448 0120
Operating Hrs : 10:30 AM - 9 PM
Closed On Monday

Delicious Boneless Chicken Rice 
#B1-85/87, Katong Shopping Centre,
865 Mountbatten Road
Singapore 437844
Tel : 97896073
Operating Hrs : 10am to 8pm daily

No comments: