Tuesday 7 October 2014

Review of facial at HLH Sanctuary Beauty

When I last visited HLH Sanctuary Beauty for lash extensions, I made the mistake of purchasing one trial facial session from the therapist. I mean, hey if the eyelash extensions are THAT lousy, how fantastic could the facials be.

But since I already paid $68, I must not let that hard-earned money go down the drain. Reluctantly I made the appointment & I was proven right. It was a basic facial comprising of cleanse, scrub, steam, extract, massage & lastly, ending off with a mask.

The extraction was done half-heartedly & my nose (which is my key area of concern) was still polluted with blackheads after the facial *thumbs down* And to think that the therapist kept boasting of how marvellous their faical services are, damn lady, you gotta be kidding!

No comments: