Tuesday 31 March 2015

Cessation of Sky Fitness operations

Purchased a 60min massage at Sky Fitness from http://www.deal.com.sg only to realise that Sky Fitness at Harbourfront closed it's doors for business and operations from 20 March 2015. The landlord, Mapletree, has decided to repossess the facility from this date due to rental owed.

Upon ringing up the Sky Fitness contact number from the deal voucher, nobody picked up the phone. I was horrified and frustrated at why deal.com would partner and sell deals for a merchant that has gone out of business. I am still waiting for deal.com to refund me the money and it baffles me as to why deal.com still continues to run the deal for Sky Fitness even as at today! This is very irresponsible as I believe customers would not be able to redeem their vouchers.

No comments: