Tuesday 26 August 2014

Review for SkinnyMint 28 Day Ultimate Teatox

You probably seen their ads on Facebook, but the problem is the girls featured are all already slim & skinny with no tummy bulge issues. So what goals are they trying to achieve with this product totally baffles me.

Contrary to popular belief, I do have a bulging tummy which I skillfully conceal underneath my clothes, so I decided to purchase the 28 Day Teatox which comprises of - 28 tea bags of Morning Boost blend to drink every morning + 14 tea bags of Night Cleanse blend to drink every alternate night, starting on the 1st night of the Teatox programme.

What this product promised - To deeply cleanse and detoxify your body and get the most out of a Teatox: boost your metabolism, reduce bloating, lose weight, burn fat and calories and get healthier with a 100% natural, effective product and guaranteed results.

I am a huge bubble tea drinker & I was delighted to find the taste of the Morning Boost tea very fruity & almost similar to bubble tea minus the calorie-laden sugar. The Night Cleanse on the other hand, tasted almost similar to Chamomile.

For the record, I am not one who moves my bowels on a daily basis, so when I started consumption of SkinnyMint Teatox, the immediate result was that I was taking a dump daily. Bravo! Also to add, the boyfriend who drank just one cup of Night Cleanse on one fine night, ended up having major diarrhoea  so I suppose this product is not suitable for all.

Regular bowel movement was the only noticeable result, while other users claimed of reduced bloating, reduced appetite etc, I had none of those! SO I guess now its affirmative that the bulge on my tummy are fats & not bloating lol ;P

Links : http://skinnymint.com/products/28-day-teatox

No comments: