Friday 29 August 2014

Review for IAremyhair (60 min Customised Hair Treatment + Wash & Blow)

For curled hair like mine, any decent saloon would charge $30-40 for wash & blow. So when I saw this Groupon deal for hair treatment + wash & blow for only $18, I jumped the gun & bought the deal. Closer towards redemption date I googled the saloon. I felt silly when I discovered that IAremyhair specializes in hair loss treatments & hair replacement techniques.

I scheduled my hair appointment right before my casual photo-shoot so I could have my curls looking picture-perfect. Entered the saloon not knowing what to expect, would the hairdresser talk on & on about hair loss treatments? Would they be doing a scalp analysis for me? To my surprise, there wasn't any sales talk whatsoever, the hairdresser proceeded to shampoo my hair before applying the treatment solution & steaming my hair. After the wash & blow, my curls are restored to their awesome looking state, all ready for my photo-shoot!

In all honesty $18 for hair treatment + wash & blow is a real good deal!


No comments: